Thursday, September 4, 2008

Craziness confirmed!

WOW! School is intense! Two weeks down, 14 to go!
I love my history class. My professor either taught or was principal when my in-laws were in his school! The class has an easy pace which compared to the rest is completely refreshing! My education class is good so far, but will get busy with 30 hours of observations and a group presentation due around Thanksgiving. My Spanish class is good but LOOOOONG 6:30-9:55. After only two classes I already have a test next week. My online Sociology class is KILLING me! Two chapters a week including just under 60 pages of reading, 2 powerpoints, 2 essays, a discussion essay and an occasional video. I just started Satistics this past Tues. It went much better after going and purchasing the TI-84+ calculator. Apparently my TI-81 from the early 90's is irrelevant. I was so proud that after X number of years, it still works!
Short and sweet. I'm going to go crash now. I'll be up by six to get the kids out the door and continue to make a dent in my homework!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

1 comment:

jspony said...

Hey stop counting weeks. That makes it harder. My hist. tech was a christian,(online class)I had fun picking his brain. Just remember the end result is soooo worth all this. For the first time in 6 yr I took this semester off. And I rather enjoy working and no school. The dead lines now seem easier. Julie