Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another random Christi funny...

Tonight at dinner I made a family favorite, Chicken Carbonara.
Christi tends to be a grazer and not sit for meals. In order to coax her into coming back for a bite, we have lowered ourselves to telling her we will eat her food first. The scenario goes a bit like this:
Us-"Christi, come eat."
Christi-no response
Us-"Christi, I'm going to take a bite! My bite!"
Christi-"AHHHHHHH!" as she comes running with her mouth wide open.

Well, we wrangled her into the high chair tonight. I was busy feeding her, so Jeff jokingly took my fork to give me a bite of MY food. Christi grabbed his hand and began to shove my food into her mouth. Jeff tried to stop her, but the small and mighty overtook him and got it in her mouth. Jeff told her that it was my food and showed her the fork on her own plate. As soon as she realized that she had actually taken a bite of my food, she proceeded to spit it out! This resulted in a round of hysterical laughter. She is good for that every now and then.

No comments: