Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I see freedom!



Two and a half weeks...two and a half weeks...two and a half weeks! That's been the mantra around school today. Two and a half weeks and classes are DONE...for the semester. Man has it been chaotic! Deadlines here, deadlines there. I had to register for the fall, apply for FAFSA, apply for scholarships, apply for a student loan... It seems like the list never ends. One thing that I'm grateful for is that even though it's April 15th, I have NO tax apprehension! It's been done long ago. When the last document came in, I was all over it. That is about where my "on top of it-ness" ends. I get things done, but not always with plenty of time to spare.
I am actually looking forward to a few short weeks to catch up on many projects (i.e. painting the kitchen) that I have not been able to get to while in school and that are not easily accomplished with four kids hanging around either. Gotta love that colleges let out just a tad earlier than the rest of the academic world. I'm going to need it.

By the way, I don't know who I'm fooling with the 'freedom' thing. Did you miss the part about me having four kids?

No comments: