Saturday, April 5, 2008

My "little munchkin"

(Can't get the photo to stay rotated once I post it!)

I have a son with an outstanding sense of humor! Have you seen the new Ikea commercial with the mom who keeps coming into the livingroom saying, "Little munchkin, dinner's ready." The kids and I saw it for the first time the other night. I looked over at A.J. and he just shook his head and started laughing.
He is growing VERY quickly. I think we are close to even on the height thing now. Anyways, I tease him often and call him 'My Little Man-Boy.' He is pretty good natured about it, but now when I call him that he blurts out, "Mom...you're ruining my life!" (Gotta see the commercial.) I couldn't find it on line yet to post it--if I could even figure out how to post it!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly which commercial you're talking about Rachel. I've seen it. It is too funny. Jared was in the room with us when we saw it on tv. We looked over at him and said, "should we call you our little munchkin?". He just said, "Mo-om!" He doesn't mind the other terms of endearment I use though. Like poppyseed, sweet pie, pumpkin pie, etc.