Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again...!


I must say a big thank you to God for such a great day! Our grill became a casualty of a couple of past wind gusts. I tried to make a few adjustments, but wound up grilling on the old George Foreman for the last several weeks. Jeff managed to breathe life back into the gas grill after replacing the burner and regulator just in time for Memorial Day.
We had his parents, youngest sister, her fiance and his grandma over for a cookout. Jeff would still be in the kitchen if we were stuck using our backup! The threat of thunderstorms had us a bit nervous, but God loves me and listened to my pleas for no rain!
What did people do before gas grills and George? Oh yeah, we used these things that held little black squares that eventually caught fire and emitted heat. I love technology...when it works.

1 comment:

lor said...

honey, we still use those little black things...