Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wiiow!


We had a lot of fun last week having my parents over. We ended the day playing Wii Sports. I have only played a few times. I discovered that bowling is my thing. If my life was on the line over whether or not I hit the ball in baseball or tennis, I would not be blogging right now! One thing that really shocked me was how sore I was after playing!!! It took me about three days to recover. I've seen a commercial for Wii Fit, a workout "game." I'm just not sure I'd be able to walk by the time I was done!
Any other Wii addicts out there? What's your favorite game?
P.S. If you haven't had the opportunity to play, find someone who has it and give it a try. It's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

lor said...

Jordon likes Mario Smash Brothers, although he's been known to bowl a game or two :)

I like tennis, although I know what you mean about being sore...

my Mii is very cute. much cuter than I am. ha!

Rachel B said...

A.J. made Mii's for our whole family. I have to say I love the Christi Mii. It is totally her!
He is such a goofball! He even made a Chuck Norris Mii. I have NO idea what the fascination is with Chuck. Apparently he is a Middle School hero. I don't think A.J. has even seen a show that he's been in outside of the infomercial he does. ???
Kaitlyn's friend brought over the Mario Brothers Brawl. That one is on the top of A.J.'s wish list. Maybe it will get the urge to wrestle his sisters out of his system!

By the way Lor...there is NO WAY a computer likeness could be cuter than you doll!!!