Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhh!





Three down, two to go...

But wait, Rachel. You only have four kids!

Yep, I'm going back for round two. So much for a break though. Kaitlyn, A.J. and Alaina started today, but Christi and I both go back on Tuesday. That's alright. I think Christi is enjoying having me to herself today.

There are A LOT of changes this year! I'm not sure if I'm ready. Kaitlyn starts driver's ed. right out of the gate. Fortunately classroom comes first! A.J. is in 8th grade (another graduation year.) I watched Alaina walk in to the Middle School for the first time. (sniff) And lastly, Christi is changing schools all together. She will be going into a different program. I am excited for her. She will have a one-on-one working with her and have the opportunity to spend some time in a regular class. I think it's a great next step for her.

The girl's were very excited about their first day....A.J. was a little less enthusiastic. I'm sure I'll hear an earful when they get home. Until then....relative peace and quiet!

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

O.K. I thought I was feeling mommy angst earlier. WRONG! Kaitlyn informed me when she got home from school that she will be eligible to get her permit TUESDAY!
(Sniff...sniff)